Sunday, January 6, 2008

Baby card


On another board - we are doing a daily challenge - I have managed to keep up so far but once the work week starts - I have my doubts. This challenge was for Monday - blue Monday - yes blue Monday - back to work - but it is still Sunday so won't think about that.
This card is done using Bo Bunny Paper, the main element is one of their beautiful stickers. I did lots of layering. Used my SU punch to make a cut for the ribbon to come out of at the bottom so I could tie a bow there. I have had that punch for a year now. About time I used it. In the upper right corner I used an embossing folder from Cuddlebug for the Star, cut it out and the little button is a Sizzlit. That Sizzlit has 4 different button shapes on it - and it is great because you get the look without the weight of a button or the extra thickness. Another card for the box.
Yesterday I went shopping - I got some of the new Basic Grey Two Scoops. I got smart and bought the 6 x 6 pad and just a couple of the sheets I thought I would use lots of. Stay tuned to see what I do with it.
It is foggy here. I went out to run errands - I drove about a mile and turned off and came back home - my errands were not emergencies and can happen another day- going to go create something. I am a little behind on my birthday cards. My two son in laws both have birthdays in December - I always tell them their birthday is celebrated another month. Last year I was cleaning/picking up and I found the perfect images for their cards in my crap - but my areas are pretty clean - so nothing to find to create with.

No comments: