Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - It is Cold in Wisconsin



This is a challenge from Cococat's Cardmaking site. You could only use scraps on your card. These scraps are from a pad of paper from Lasting Impressions - I made lots of cards from it but it does not go away. I thought I had resolved not to buy pads and then I remembered - I just bought the Two Scoops Basic Grey pad. The buttons are from American Crafts and the rub on is Making Memories.

The card opens from the left side. The first card I made for my new neighbors I mistakenly made that way so now I just do it on purpose. This is a birthday card for the Mom. I hope she likes it. Her birthday is not until the middle of February - but of course I am still behind several birthdays from December.

Still missing that Mo Jo. If anyone sees mine, please send it back to me priority mail. Everyone have a wonderful day and stay warm - going to be a cold night in Wisconsin tonight. Below zero - yuck. Hibernate is the word of the day.

No comments: