Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Morning


We are going to think positive - at least for 12 hours - that spring is actually on its way. We will ignore the forecast for after midnight and what we will see when we wake up in the morning and have to drive to work.
This card is made from all cardstock - another card for the mico challenge over on Caardvarks. This is a new Cuddlebug embossing folder I bought yesterday - I emossed white cardstock - spread VersaMark all over the top and chalked it. I like how it turned out. C0mputer generated verse. Felt flower was in the Easter section at Hobby Lobby - I do believe I need to RAK out some blue felt flowers. They were on sale for 40% off - can't beat that. Matted the embossed chalked design with blue cardstock. I have started a pink one also - pink is my Mom's favorite color - so I imagine it will be heading her way this week.
Everyone have a great day. Maybe I will be back later to share another card.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

This is GORGEOUS Barb! Love this folder and your card is just beautiful!

Lisa said...

Barb, this is fabulous. Love how you inked the design.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those felt flower and the inked embossing ... we're having that same 'hint of spring before the storm' here too today ... enjoy it while we can.