Saturday, August 9, 2008

Flip Flops - the shoe of the day

I remembered I had done this flip flop set for Simply Sentiments and I still had it hanging out in my house. It seemed to fit the challenge at Caardvarks - Out of the Closet. Flip flops seem to be the shoe of choice of so many people. Unfortunately I never learned to wear shoes that went between the toes the way flip flop do - so no flip flops in my closet - so I took them out of someone else's closet.

Yesterday I mailed this set off to someone I think will really enjoy it.

It is a 3 piece set - card, gift bag and paper machine flip flop which was painted and accented with paper. Unfortunately I do not remember lots about the set - I know it is Bo Bunny paper. A QuicKutz die cut for the little flip flots on the bag. The big flip flop on the card is a foam stamp from Plaid - stamped with acrylic paint. I think I used some Krylon paints on the set.

Hope you enjoy the flip flops that made it out of my house and are winging their way to someone.

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

OMG! this is absolutely charming and adorable! your lucky friend will *DEFINITELY* be excited when this arrives!!!