Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin



Today my baby turns 32 but not going to be able to spend the day with her - but I do get to go to a birthday party for my neighbor sweetie - when she was very small she called me Bark - for her present I will take her shopping and then we will have ice cream. Gives us some fun time together - that is what I am doing with the neighbor kids now.
This card is based on the sketch at Beate's blog - Fresh and Fun . The layout worked very well for this image and the patterned paper I decided to use.
Cupcake stamp - Hero Arts (I do believe I have gotten my money out of this stamp set)
stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Prismacolors and gamsol - added stickles to the image - little girls love sparkles. I did my shadowing (yellow) using the Ranger Distress Inks - wetting my finger and rubbing it over the ink - popdotted the image
Patterned paper - Celebrate Line by Fancy Pants
Lace - Wrights
Flower - no idea
Rub On - Rusty Pickle
Designer Tip - or how cheap can you get tip - after you have used up your Pop Dots - I trim the leftover sheet into strips and use that for popping my image up - lots more mileage for your buck.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love the rich colors!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Annie said...

You done some great work on these. I love the cupcake one.

Annie