Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Week Gone


Another week and no post during the week - I have been on the road every week end and when I do that - no creating happens - work has been super busy and when I get home - I stare at the paper and nothing happens. Mom's birthday celebration was great - it was nice to be with my family and Mom to celebrate her 90th birthday.
My card today is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - my youngest daughter and her husband celebrated their 5th anniversary in September but Craig did not get home from Alaska where he has been working this summer until October - now they can get their anniversary card.
Paper - Cosmo Cricket - Happy Camper - the colors are so warm and yummy
Stamp - Stampendous
Ink - Chestnut Roan - Colorbox Chalk (favorite ink)
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder - Leaf
Rub on - Kaiser Scrapbooking
Cut circle with Sizzix die, inked edges of all paper. Stitched paper.

2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic card, such warm colours and the images are excellent.

this is a card i would just love to receive

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Hi Barb
I have those days too - but it seems you got your mojo back for this card because it is so pretty with those rich Autumn colors and I love the stitching too - hope things slow down for you soon
:) Kazan