Friday, December 12, 2008

Get Well Jim

Yeah - it is Friday - I am going to work tomorrow but will done by 1 so that is not too bad. I am going to focus on clearing/cleaning this week end and get my holiday cards in the mail. They must go in the mail on Monday. I make cards but never put the insides in them - that must be my new year's resolution - to always finish the inside also.

I am picking up my cardmaking area - we must find the person who buys all this paper, stamps, etc - and beat the crap out of her. She must stop. Hmmmmmm - where is that 40% off coupon on Michaels.

Today's card is for our former boss. The monkey is from the Target gift wrap section - and the paper is by Reminisce. Zig zag cardstock is by Bazzill. Hopefully he likes it or at least it makes him smile. Retirement has looked very good on him.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is toooooooo stinkin cute!!!!

Annie