Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Saturday

Don't you Saturdays when you don't have anything you really have to do. I had to go to the post office - only thing on my list that was a must for today - done, went and did a little 80% off holiday shopping. Stopped at theLSS and bought some of the coordinations paper - going to try the cuddlebug embossing folders - might make some quick valentine cards for the little kids in the family. Now I am going to watch sports, cook myself a decent dinner (something other than leftovers) do some creating and just enjoy myself. Everyone have a wonderful day.

My card for today is a baby card. My neighbors brother and his wife have a new baby boy so wanted to send them a card - my friend Annie - sent me a little knitted stocking hat for him.

Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Nana’s Kids by Die Cuts With a View
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Rub Ons: One Heart One Mind®
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad by Clearsnap, Inc.; Memories™ by Stewart Superior Corporation
Stamps: Stampendous!®
Brads: The Paper Studio®
Twinkling H2O’s

Colored monkey with Twinkling H2O’s. Inked edges of all paper. Add rub ons.

No comments: