Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanks Snow Much


Hard week - work 2 days - off two days - work one day - off two days and then next week I have to work 5 days - yuck - no - I may take off part of Thursday or Friday depending on the weather to go see my daughter for her birthday - we will see how the week works out.
Nothing too exciting planned for the week end - maybe do some card making - trying to get my groove on - I am not into valentine day cards - but I do need to make some birthday cards - so maybe I can get started on that project.
Everyone needs thank you notes after the holidays - this is a winter based card - I did the card for a challenge on the Hero Arts blog - the challenge was to make thank you cards using your holiday stamps - you have until Sunday to make a card for the challenge. Their cards are posted on Flickr - in their own Hero Arts Flickr Pool
Thanks stamp - Clear - trees, birds and messages
Holiday Stamp - Design Blocks - Stunning Snowflakes
Versamark Ink
Embossing Powder - Seafoam White
May Arts twine
Inked edges of everything with Colorbox Chalk Ink
Sizzix Die cut - snowflake
QuicKutz die and Sizzlit Button

1 comment:

Anne said...

Crafty brown! I just can't seem to get enough of that simple, brown, paper bag stuff. Why do I like it so much?