Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Owl Always be Your Friend


Owls are a popular image in the world of scrapbooking and cardmaking. Lots of owl images and lots of owl paper. I think I have bought a few of those - I have been practcing coloring a cute owl image (actually a couple) - haven't gotten them to the point where I want to make a card out of them. The owl in tonight's card is an iron on from Plaid - it is suppose to go on fabric but you can iron onto paper also - although -paper can scorch and stink a little - so be careful.
The card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns - a fun sketch. I hope you enjoy my take on this sketch.
Supplies
Paper is from Basic Grey
Letters - Basic Grey
I believe the ribbon is May Arts - but no label on it
Button from my collection
Brads - American Crafts
Twine - May Arts
Iron On - Plaid

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

What a great image! Love that little button in the corner, too. Such a cute take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us!