Thursday, October 1, 2009

Almost the Week End


One more day of work - yeah - need to get lots done tomorrow - got my hair cut tonight and ran some errands. I worked on some recipe pages I am doing - got some of the pieces ready to go on the page. Hopefully I can finish those this week end and get started on another one. I joined a swap group - only 7 in the group so not too many to do.

Tonight's card is for friends of my daughter. I think the baby is a couple months old so I am not too far behind. It is based on the sketch at Taylored Expressions. She has some wonderful stamps I covet but I am trying not to buy online. Here is a close up of the baby - I think it is such a sweet little stamp. I colored it with my Copics - I do think my coloring is getting better. I have been working on that new year's resolution to learn how to color.

Everyone have a wonderful week end.
Card - 4.5 x 6
Patterned paper - Making Memories
Stamp - Bella colored with Copics
Button - Doodlebug
Rub On - One Heart One Mind

No comments: