Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another work week about to begin


BOO ..... it is Halloween week - so I guess maybe I should get a few cards sent out in the mail. How did it get to be the end of October - pretty soon it is going to be Christmas. And I don't have very many cards made.
I am attending a conference the first two days of the week for work so that makes the 3 days I will be inthe office very busy. I wanted to get some cards made today so they could go out in the mail. Sometimes there is no creativity during the week.
This is my weekly card for Shari - she needs to have a monkey themed Halloween card - I think she will be surprised by the fact that there is a a halloween monkey. The card sketch is based on the pattern from Card Patterns. I dug out the folder of Halloween papers - this is paper I don't buy too often so just scraps in there. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Everyone have a wonderful week.
Stamp - Stampendous - colored with Copics
Patterned Paper - Unknown
Cuddlebug embossing folder
Spellbinders

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. Thank you for playing in my challenge.