Monday, October 19, 2009

Leaf Raking

Good Monday evening - left work early today to rake a small portion of my lawn. The walnut tree has dropped its leaves but the Oaks are hanging on to their's. Hopefully they fall before it snows. I also tried a new recipe tonight for an apple dessert to celebrate the birthday of one of my workers - kinda altered a recipe - we will see if it is edible. It will be edible. Apple something.

My card tonight is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System - Card Sketches. It was for a long card but I wanted a 5 x 7 card so I just altered it a little. Would you believe all this paper is from My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas - Sierra's favorite color is orange and she loves monkeys. Yes I know many of my cards are monkey themed but they are so cute.

Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye - Colorful Christmas
Stamp - Stampendous colored with Copics
Sentiment stamp - Hero Arts
Ribbon - Michael's dollar bin
Clear Stickles on the Frosting of the cake

Everyone have a wonderful evening

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

The monkeys are cute and your bow is just PERFECT! I need you to come tie bows for me! Great card!

Lynette said...

Cute card! Pretty papers, wonderful bow! Love your blog background, too:)

Yes, I was lucky to meet Suzie!