Monday, November 30, 2009

Another work week begins


Good Monday morning – I thought I would post my card before I headed out the door for work today. It is based on the weekly sketch at Get Sketchy. Luckily I made the card on Saturday and the sun shined that day so I did get some pictures of my cards taken. A long week end was wonderful and now back to work. Busy time at work. Work is crazy and then all the holiday parties at work also. Today a co worker and I are going to make little snowmen out of starburst packets for the student workers. I will have to take a picture of them to share when we get them all done. I think it will take a couple noon hours to get them made because we need glue to dry. Luckily I have all the supplies at home.

I even started some of my cooking for Christmas dinner. My mom makes homemade noodles so – of course – you need to have homemade broth. I made one large batch of broth this week end. I will use the boiled chicken to make hot chicken sandwiches for the potluck at work. Yum Yum.

I imagine I really should go drink my first cup of coffee for the day, take my shower and get dressed and head off to work. Hopefully I make everyone happy today. Everyone have a good Monday.

Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Fabric Tag – Making Memories
Button - American Crafts
Ribbon – May Arts

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch...love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love that fabric tag! Great job with the Get Sketchy sketch!

♥Lea

Dora said...

Love the colors, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very nice
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!