Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Penguin Card


Good Wednesday evening - we have had road construction around our area - and tonight - in the dark and in the rain you had to drive down it - 3 round abouts - I can't wait to see what it looks like in the daylight - I hope it is light when I go to work so I can see - I just need to go straight down my street to the new light and across. It will be interesting.
My card tonight started as a sketch card but then - once again - my card decided to take its own path. I like how it turned out. That little penguin is so cute. I am still trying to learn how to color with the copics to get the dark image.
Everyone enjoy your evening - I am cleaning and clearing.
Stamp - Whipper Snapper Designs
Paper - scraps
Sizzix snowflake diecut painted and covered with glitter
May Art Ribbon
Sticker - Bo Bunny

No comments: