Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 Day week ends

Inside of card

Envelope

I love 3 day week ends but you know you will pay for it at work on the 4 days you work - but it won't stop me from enjoying the 3 days. Yesterday I went and visited with my Mom - it was a nice visit - in the winter I don't like to stay overnight - I do not trust the weather in Wisconsin. I did have a little paper therapy on the way home. In fact, the paper used in this card, was bought yesterday. As a former sewer - I could not resist the paper.
I played with paper all day and just got out of my PJ's only because I needed to go let the neighbor's dog out.
My card tonight is based on the sketch at Card Positioning Systems. Moxie Fab World has a challenge on their January 13 post - in celebration of their new magazine - Card Creations: Inside and Out - I did purchase this magazine and it is great - wonderful ideas to help you design and finish your card. I decided to take it one step further and I decorated my envelope also - you should never send a "naked" envelope.
Everyone have a wonderful evening. Australian Tennis Open starts tonight - yeah - I love to watch tennis.
Card details:
5 x 7
Paper - Die Cuts With a View - the Crafty Stack
Stamp on card - River City Rubber Works
Stamp on inside of card - Serendipity Stamps
Stamp on envelope - Stampendous
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap - Chestnut Roan
Buttons - American Crafts
Twine - May Arts
Spellbinders for circles



4 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love those stamped images you used...they are awesome! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

patti west said...

Love the warm, charming feel of your card! It is beautiful!

Scarlett said...

This is an adorable card!! Those papers are darling and you ROCKED them! Love the stitching you did.... so envious! LOL!! The way you dressed up your envelope is absolutely fab as well!

Brandy J. said...

Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!