Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Greeting from the cold state of Wisconsin


Good evening - I do hate it when we get in these cold stretches in Wisconsin - near zero for a week or two. You only go to work and back and force yourself to run errands only because you run out of toilet paper or coffee. I am still OK on those fronts - but I don't have any meals for lunch tomorrow. I may have to go out or order something in.
My card tonight is a birthday card for my oldest daughter. Very vintage feel to it. She loves fashion so I think she will appreciate the beautiful paper. Graphic 45 does such a great job with their paper. The flower is sizzix die cuts - the tissue part of the flower is sewing patterns - you have to do something with all those patterns you have collected. The lace has been either tea or coffee dyed.
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45™
Cardstock: Archiver’s
Inks: Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
Stamps: Hampton Art
Brads: Paper Studio
Lace: Wyla
Trim: Making Memories
Sizzix Diecuts

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Simply gorgeous Barb! Love that flower!