Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday - January 31, 2010



Good Sunday evening to all of you. A quiet restful week end - I do wish it was a 3 day week end though - but back to work tomorrow. This afternoon my neighbor girl - Kristin - came over to make cards. She loves to come over and play in all my stuff. Come back later in the week and I will post a picture of Kristin and her cards - I will have to have her come over when I do the post - she will be so excited to see herself on the computer. I taught her how to ink the edges - she likes to ink the edges.
I indulged in a little paper therapy yesterday. I went to Tuesday Morning - interesting things in there - they had a whole pack of American Crafts paper - but I really don't need 20 or 25 sheets of the same color - the price was right - 1.99. I picked up a few other things. Of course, I did not need anything.
Tonight I made a couple cards for the challenge on the SRM Stickers blog - to use stickers and the color orange. I have gotten into the color orange some - because one of my student workers - that is her favorite colors - so have been creating more this last year with the color orange. I went through my Stickers - I found a few. I am pleased with how the cards turned out.
Everyone have a good evening - I need to do laundry yet and find something to eat for dinner.
Card 1-
Paper - Crate Paper
Sticker - Penny Black floral sticker; thanks - Sticko
QuicKutz - scallop diecut
Lace - from my supplies
Highlighted flowers with Stickles (Crystal)
Card 2 -
Paper - Die Cuts With A View
Sticker - Sticko
Diecut - Sizzix
Twine - May Arts

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

these are stunning.... love them!

Jan said...

Fabulous cards......love them both!

Ivanka said...

Barb, these are both beautiful! Love them both.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great cards! :)

Jenyfur said...

These are so pretty!