Monday, January 4, 2010

Survived Monday

This time of the year at work is survival. One day down - I survived. Yeah for me. Come back tomorrow to see if I survive tomorrow.

Tonight I am sharing a project I made for gifts this year. The base is an 8 x 10 canvas. I found this wonderful snowman so thought it would make a great canvas.

Cut red mat to fit size of canvas. Cut Snowman paper to fit inside red mat. Cut strip of striped paper (snowman double sided paper). Create sentiment on computer. Trim sentiment and mat with red. Sponge white acrylic paint around edges of all paper. Adhere your layers together. Add sentiments to left side of canvas. Place snowflake buttons on canvas.

Patterned Paper: Snowman - Best Creation Inc.; My Mind’s Eye™
Paint: Folk Art Acrylic Paint by Plaid
Font: CAC Shishoni Brush
Crystal Buttons: Dress It Up

No comments: