Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday, February 25


Good Thursday evening - I am so excited - I have the day off tomorrow from work and I feel good and I am spending it with a friend. I actually feel giddy about it. It is amazing when you have sick for a couple weeks - how wonderful it is to feel good. We may go shopping - I can show her some new shops I know she has never seen or we may just play.
I have enjoyed being able to create this week. My card tonight is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I don't know if I have ever made a card where I have free floating paper on the left side. I do it on the top sometimes. It was a fun sketch.
Everyone enjoy your evening. Team US is playing Canada in Women's Hockey for the gold - go USA. Later the Wisconsin Badgers (men) play basketball and figure skating is on also. I guess I will be doing a little channel jumping tonight.
Paper - Making Memories
Stamp - Inkadinkado ($1 stamp purchased at JoAnn's) colored with Copics
Ribbon - Offray
Button - from the button box
Lace - unknown
Everything inked with Colorbox Chalk Ink

5 comments:

cnelson said...

Fabulous! LOve the colors!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kay said...

Such a cute image and sentiment! Also the purple is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love the lace trim! Thanks for playing along! :)

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love that double bow!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2S4Y! :)