Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday - 2-10-2010


Good evening - I seem to be having a few issues tonight - decided to just scan instead of doing a photo - well you can see what we got and where it put it - and I feel so lousy - I am not going to fight tonight. I did work around 6 hours today - hit the wall of no return - and came home. I still have a sidewalk of snow that needs to be plowed - my sidewalk was clear when I went to bed - but the city came through and plowed and filled it up. It made me want to cry - I may still cry. I have called my neighbor and asked him to come over so hopefully he will take mercy upon Neighbor Grandma and do it for me.
Tonight's card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You A valentine card for one of my student workers. I know she will enjoy it.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Size - 4 x 7
Paper - Paper Studio
Stamp - Craftsmart - Michael's $1 stamps (come back toward Easter and see the cute Easter stamps I got
Colored with Copics
Clear Stickles to heart

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute card!
Feel better, Barb! My fingers are crossed that your neighbor helped you out.

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day card!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute card!
hugs
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura