Monday, March 8, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday 3-8-10



Close up of butterfly


A very early morning greeting. I should be drinking my coffee but I am sharing my oldie moldie cards for today.
It is suppose to be warm this week - yeah that dirty snow will disappear - it is very foggy out this morning so it will be a soupy drive to work. It is going to be a crazy week at work - very busy. I suppose I shouldn't start looking forward to the week end already should I.
My friend Ivanka and I have started doing Oldie Moldie Monday again. This is when you dig into your well aged paper and bring some out and make some cards. It is nice to use a few pieces up and then I put the remaining in a scrap bag. Gone now - used up. We also have a Flicker site where you can post your oldie moldie cards and share with everyone. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1339251@N20/
Everyone have a wonderful day - hopefully I will feel like creating again tonight. I guess I really should do some housework. YUCK.
Paper: no idea
Cardbase: recycled booklet covers
Stamps: Dragonfly card - Inkadinkado and Stampcraft
Butterfly stamp: Purple Daisy Designs
Butterfly punch: Paper Shapers
Fiber: May Arts
Bling: Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Those are both beautiful Barb! Love that Thanks you BG stamp and your butterflies and dragon flies are so pretty.