Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, 3-4-10

Close up of bow

Good Thursday evening. I quick post - ran errands after work so home late and need to get some things done - I don't even think I will get to play with paper tonight. Oh dang.
This card started out for the sketch on Card Positioning System but then it really took a turn. You can see some similarities in the sketch. The rectangle and the longer card. I like how the card ended up. I showed it at work and someone wanted to buy it.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card base: Bo Bunny
Patterned Paper, Bunny Sticker, border - We R Memory Keepers
Pink ribbon - Offray
Bling - Kaiser Scrapbooking
Flower and yellow trim from my supplies
Stickles on the border

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

How ca-ute is this?! I just adore that cute bunny, and border! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Ivanka said...

So so adorable! So bright and wonderfully colorful! I wish I had your confidence with color. I usually play it safe. This is so fun! Love it.