Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday 3-24-10


Good Wednesday evening - ran some errands tonight after work, picked up a salad on the way home. Now - can I find any mojo in my soul. I have an idea running around in my head - I hope it comes together and looks nice. I guess I will keep this short so I can go play.
The card tonight is based on the sketch at Operation Write Home Star and Stripes blog. Today their theme challenge is four legged friends - well Mr. Mouse has 4 legs - but he ain't no friend of mine. Someday if you want to hear about the mouse, the air filters, the car being towed 4 times, and the mouse inside my car. Not a pretty story - but full of laughs.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Stamp - Stampabilities
Paper - scraps
Flower - some Prima, others from the supplies
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan

5 comments:

Ivanka said...

Very cute!! I remeber that story! Glad you can laugh about it now!!

Cheryl said...

Cute card...I once had a mouse in my car... Nothing like driving in traffic and feeling something live and furry scramble across your foot - Geesh I get the heebie jeebies jus' thinkin' about it and it was over a decade ago!

Karen Howard said...

OMG, toooo cute!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very cute card. I like your color combination. Thanks for sharing.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your four legged friend card is great, I've never heard the story but have had mice and know they can make life rather "exciting" in a way we don't need.