Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2010





Good morning from rainy Wisconsin - yeah it is not snow and the yucky snow is melting away - pretty soon we will see ugly brown grass. That will be OK - I had some work done outside last year so I am excited to see how the new grass comes up and also how my new flower beds will look. I have planted lots of tulips last fall so hopefully they will pop up and add lots of color to the front of my house. I imagine I will have lots of dirt therapy this year getting the flower gardens in shape. Alas - my paper budget - may have to be spent on new flowers.

My card this week is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. Somewhat like it. I have discovered this last week I am enjoying the gingham ribbons - I need to go to a store and see if I can find some more. Last night I wanted red gingham and could not find any in all my ribbon. Oh boy, an excuse to go shopping.

Just a quick post - my coffee is done and I desperatly need a cup of it. Going to eat breakfast at work - best food buy around - $5 for a breakfast buffet and you can have omlets made to order - yummy. Going to take my assistant out for breakfast. She works so hard.

Everyone enjoy your day.

Patterned Paper and Stickers: We R Memory Makers
Card Base: oldie moldie from K&Co – pretty embossed with flowers so I rubbed some pink ink on it to show the embossing
Stamp – Michael’s dollar bin colored with Copics
Stickles

4 comments:

dstandard said...

How pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Ivanka said...

Another cute and wonderfully colorful card! I love it. Love the gingham ribbon too! And your double bows are to die for!

Sudha said...

Lovely card dear.

Debbie O'Neal said...

Very cute! And that bow so perfect on it! The colors definitely SHOUT spring ! TFS