Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday 5-4-10

Prize Package offered for Monday's Post


Challenge card for Our Creative Corner

If you are interested in winning the prize package - check out Monday's post
A quick post for today before I head off to work - this is a very non traditional mother's day card - a card to make my Mom smile. I send her a card every day. Our Creative Corner has a challenge to make a Mother's Day card with no flowers - no flowers - just pigs.
Everyone have a wonderful day.
Card Details:
5 x 7
Patterned Paper: Chicken Noodle collection from Jillibean Soup
Stamp and Die cut: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

I think I need some of that piggy paper!!!!!! Love your card Barb.

Diane Gilbert said...

Very Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Great paper piecing. Love the DP you used. Super cute card. So happy you could have some fun with us at Our Creative Corner this week.