Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Friday evening - yeah it is Friday - the week end awaits us - hot and muggy here. I think it would be a good idea to stay inside and stay cool. I see the light at the end of the tunnel at work so that makes me feel even better.

Today's card is a birthday card for a July birthday. Trying to get ahead a little bit - I still have 2 May birthdays to make. This card started out as a sketch card but I did not like it - too much of the background was showing so once I layered all this stuff on top I was more happy with it. This container of Cosmo Cricket that I bought at Tuesday Morning is going to give me lots of fun cards. I did not have a cream colored flower so I put some white flowers in tea and made them a little creamy. I like how they turned out. I have seen where people color white flowers with their copics also. I will have to try that someday.

Well I am hungry and am going to go and try to eat a nice salad for dinner. Everyone enjoy your week end and I hope you find some time to be creative.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper, string, diecuts: Cosmo Cricket
Brad: Imaginisce
Sentiment Sticker: SRM Stickers

No comments: