Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010


Yeah we made it to Friday. I am ready to get caught up on some things around the house this week end and play with some paper also. I got some things in the works for moving things around in my play area. We will see how much of that happens. I still need to get groceries tomorrow.
Tonight's card is a very simple card. I have these papers that I got at CHA several years ago - the images are so cute on the paper. This entire front of the card was made from what was on the one sheet of paper. The bright green is a scrap. Operation Write Home's midweek challenge on Stars and Stamps is to make a kids card. Can't you see some little boy getting this card from his parent who is stationed overseas and of course - when you have a fishing pole in your hands - what would your wish be? The monthly challenge at the SRM Stickers blog is clean and simple - this is pretty simple for me if you have every looked at many of my cards.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Wright Print Crafters designed by Kelly Rightsell
Sticker: SRM Stickers

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm loving this card. I love fishing and I think frogs are adorable. Wonderful job! However, I'm a bit confuse as to the image. WAs it on paper and you cut it out? Was it an image you bought or a freebie somewhere. You are right...adorable. My email is on my blog under profile.

Ivanka said...

Just so cute Barb. Love it.

helloholley said...

i know some little boy will just love it!! Very cute!!!;)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohh isn't this cute!

Operation Write Home said...

Love how you highlighted the fish in the circle....great card!

Kathy said...

Wow Barb your coloring is so impressive and this is such a special and unique card. Just thrilled to see you submitting at SRM ...you are a Hero Hostess celebrity. Hugs,kathy
I love how you incorporated the sticker into your card too :)