Monday, August 2, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday, August 2, 2010





Good Monday Morning - Happy Halloween - oops somewhat early - but if you are doing cards for Operation Write Home - you need to get your cards for holidays done ahead of time, sent to the shippers so they can be mailed overseas. I believe September 20 is the deadline for Halloween cards.
I do have a small collection of Halloween papers so thought I would make a few - I don't have too many Halloween stamps though. Digging into my stash - well aged stash - I found these Bo Bunny Stickers and the paper is from Stemma. I had a package of Bazzill (orange shades) that provided the card bases. Together I was able to make 3 very simple Halloween cards - I am sure they will bring a smile to a soldier and whoever he sends the card to.
Well since I have used up 3 stickers and some of two sheets of patterned paper and the Bazzill which is the card bases - I need to go shopping again. No work today but a day of fun - I wonder what good things I can find. Everyone enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site papertherapyponderings.blogspot.com
Is this possible?