Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good early morning - time for anothe quick post while I enjoy my first cup of coffee for the day - always try to make sure I relax for that cup. It is the simple things in life you need to take the time to enjoy.

This is another card made for Operation Write Home out of "The Green Stack" from Die Cuts With a View. I love the images in that pack - earlier in the week I posted cards made with the little critters from the stack.

Sorry nothing too exciting here to report. Everyone have a wonderful day and I hope you get to enjoy some creativing today.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Die Cuts with a View
Stamp: TPC Studios
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink
Scallop: Papertrey Ink
Brad: from my supplies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great flower image.