Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Monday Morning – the start of another work week – yikes – do you know how close Christmas is – I am trying to get my Christmas cards in order. I have been making them – some I make specifically for people – others – I make cards and then decide who gets them. I do need to put the insides in a few of them yet. I really must continue to do that when I make cards – finish the inside – so then you don’t have to worry about finding that paper again.

Sunday I broke out my new table – it is a table that adjusts to counter height – I am a stand up card maker so my back starts bothering me. After just an afternoon of use – I think I really like it. I have my cutter on it and I work there. It is not real wide so you can’t put lots on it but everything can be close at hand. I also sorted my spellbinders – I got out some sandwich bags and sorted each group together. It seems I spent more time digging through the container finding the right one – now at least all my circles are together, etc.

Today is Monday – so it means it is Oldie Moldie Monday – dig out some of that once loved paper and make a beautiful card. The paper today is from a Basic Grey pad I bought at Michael’s – I have never seen the collection in the stores. I also dug out some embossing powder I had never used – but had to have. Zing in a dark brown by American Crafts. I think I like it. The design of the card is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.
Oh who – oh who shall get this card.

Everyone have a good Monday. Hope you find sometime to be creative.

Card Details:
Size: 5 inch square
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Doily stamp on kraft paper: Studio Calico
Zing Embossing Powder by American Crafts
Ink: Versamark and Colorbox Chalk Ink
May Arts twine
Button from supplies



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community. Your weblog supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous work!

Anonymous said...

А! terima kasih amigo! besar posting!

Anonymous said...

Io di solito non post nel blog ma il tuo blog mi ha costretto a, fantastico lavoro .. bella ...

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers..

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It’s really awesome!.