Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Good Wednesday morning. Yeah the elections are over - no more phone calls - TV ads return to normal - the news is not about the election - yeah - I can wash the mud off my house from all the mud slinging.
Now onto more fun things - card making. This card is based on the sketch at Operation Write Home card blog Stars and Stamps. Last week Hobby Lobby had all stamps on sale (wood based) so I had to buy Fluffles - I love this stamp - I got it in an image swap a few years ago and had fun with it. I thought it would also be a great image on cards for Operation Write Home.
Operation has some great events coming up. First they are in the running for the grand prize of money at the JoAnn's Craft for a Cause - come November 7 please stop by and vote for them - I will share the link as we get closer. A chance for OWH to win money they can use for postage. They are also having a blog hop week end after next. I will be having some candy - last count 75 people were participating but I imagine there will be many more once the day arrives - still contemplating what I should post about - do you have any suggestions.
Well it is time to go get ready for work. But it is hump day - yeah!!!! Everyone have a wonderful day.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Lace from the scrap bin

1 comment:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Super cute card! Love Fluffles!