Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011






Happy Valentine's Day.

It is also Monday so it is Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some LOVE for some old paper. I dug in my supplies and found this Bo Bunny grouping with coordinating stickers - I needed to make some father's day cards for Operation Write Home - and this will work great. The hardware was some that I have had sitting around for a long time so wanted to use some of it up also. I love the colors on this particular grouping of paper. I made a card for my son in law and also have two more prepped for OWH - out of this grouping - then the scraps will go in the scrap bag.

The Fluffles card is based on the weekly sketch at the Operation Write Home card site Stars and Stamps. The "World's Greatest Dad" card started out with that sketch in mind but then took a path of it's own in design. The Fluffles card was just scraps laying around the room. More "oldie moldie" paper used up.

Everyone have a special day.

4 comments:

Sandra Wilkes said...

very nice work and creative!!!!!!

Julie said...

Wow, Barb! You've been busy! These cards are all awesome. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

SaDeBuque said...

such beautiful cards! thanks for sharing these with us at OWH!

Conniecrafter said...

Great masculine cards, just love the papers and everything about them!