Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011



March 1 - that must mean that spring will come soon - I know the calendar says it is less than a month away but I wonder if anyone told Mother Nature. I know we have snow in the forecast for the week end. Luckily I have no plans to venture far from home.

I am sharing another of the cards I made for my assistant for her birthday. I love how it turned out.

The doily was originally white but a little coffee bath turns it into a creamy color. Dug into my collection of sewing themed stamps for the image. The thank you stamped scalloped edge is a Hero Arts set that I bought at 80% off - I think I will get my money out of that purchase.

I did get my birthday card made last night - it did not turn out like I had originally planned but I do like the path it took - stop back later in the week to see it.

Have a wonderful evening - I got to pick up my stamp cupboard tonight- excited to get it up and start sorting my stamps into it. I will probably regret not buying two.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the vintage feel of this one!