Monday, April 25, 2011

Christmas Card again



Well Christmas is 8 months from today. YIKES. But let us not digress - it is Monday - Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies. This is a new stamp I bought last year and never used - very cute - lots of other possibilities with the other stamps on the set. It is from Stampendous. Very cute and cute sentiments also. The sentiment I used on the card is from Hero Arts.

This paper is a 4.5 x 6 pad from Die Cuts With A View from 2009. I think my challenge will be to use this pad for awhile - probably come back next week and see what I can do with this pad of paper and some cute stamps. This card will be sent to Operation Write Home. It will bring a smile to many people's face.

Everyone enjoy your evening.

No comments: