Monday, May 2, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday




Good evening - time to show your old paper some love.

This is a pad of Basic Grey I have had for a few years - I have made many cards out of the pad and would like to use it up. I did get three cards made last night - two have the puppy dog on them and then the Happy card. I had that Happy hanging out in the pad and had a brainstorm to back it with a contrast so it would show up. Added a few more Happies to the sentiment strip. I like how the cards turned out

The cards are for Operation Write Home. They will bring smiles to many people. The dog image is a digi designed by Sandy Allnock, founder of Operation Write Home, there are lots of free digis on the Operation Write Home site. Come check them out and make a few cards for our troops to send home.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: