Sunday, June 26, 2011

Boo It is Sunday

Ok maybe I am making progress on this new computer and uploading - notice - I said maybe - my new office software has come so need to install it and my new printer came yesterday so that needs t obe installed - I don't know if I want to battle with my computer today - did not yesterday.

I have made a card this morning - mowed parts of my lawn - trying to decide if Iwant to mow more or not - OK - mow more - NO - but should I - probably. 

This is a card I made last week end when I had this particular grouping of We R Memory Keepers paper, stickers out - add an SRM Sticker and some bling and you have a great anniversary card.  Another card for Operation Write Home.

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday - will I or won't I finish mowing my lawn - that is the question of the day.

1 comment:

Cora said...

This is a very tweet card. I have that plaid paper. I am hoarding what I have left of it. I am off to look at more of your cards, may or may not comment, just like you may or may not mow.