Friday, June 24, 2011

A Happy Hello


Good Friday Evening - another card made for Operation Write Home with We R Memory Makers paper. The owl stamp is from Stampendous and the sentiment (a favorite for OWH cards) is Hero Arts.

Not much happening here - took the day off to rest my eyes - extreme dryness - so I did color 18 Dracula's today for OWH cards - now to design the card - I have a friend who said she would do my mass cutting if I designed the cards. Well I must get busy. Must dig out the old Halloween paper and see if there is anything I can use in there. Maybe that will be an oldie moldie Monday post.

Everyone enjoy your evening and have a wonderful week end.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ycats said...

I love your cards! they are really making me consider doing some for OWH after my current project.

Cora said...

Love this one. I have been eying that stamp too. As if I need more stamps. Making cards for OWH I am buying stamps that I never had a use for before. Now I just need to ink them up.