Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hppy Birthday Halley


A birthday card I made for my neighbor girl.  Such a little sweetie.  We went to Toys R Us Shopping and then we have dinner at Red Robin.  I do this for the 5 kids - it is always a good time.  It is about the only time I go to Toys R Us and I always find things I need ???

The sweet image is from Melonheadz Illustrating.  It came already colored so it helps the cardmaking come along much faster.   For this family, I always make my cards open backwards - the first time it was a mistake - and now it is a tradition.  They would be disappointed if I made a card that opens normally for them.

A few more kits were assembled today for the Operation Write Home event in Madison next Saturday - hmmmm - I wonder - I hope - to get a few more made this week.  Everyone have a great evening.  Too bad we have to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: