Thursday, July 21, 2011

A long week end begins


This card is another card kit for this upcoming week ends card making party in Madison, WI at the Scrapbook Superstore.

How lucky am I that the midweek challenge on OWH Stars and Stamps is kid's cards.  I think some little boy will love getting this card from a loved one serving overseas.  How easy to make a card when your patterned paper does all the work for you.  I generated the sentiment on the computer. 

Everyone have a good day - I am home today - and working on some projects for this upcoming cardmaking party. 

4 comments:

Jen M said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the sentiment, too!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love this one, too cute! Thanks for playing in our Cards 4 Kids Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Unknown said...

That paper is perfect for the job!

Linda said...

Cute card with a great sentiment!