Monday, August 22, 2011

Unity Stamps and Basic Grey Unite


Yes it is Oldie Moldie Monday and I dug out an older collection of Basic Grey holiday paper to use with a new Unity stamp I had bought.  I love this reindeer - he looks great embossed but I think he would be beautiful colored also.  Have to try to color him next time I use him for a card. 

This card qualifies for the challenge at Our Creative Corner which was a sketch. 

This card will go in my box for Operation Write Home. 

Everyone have a wonderful evening - I am heading out to dinner with my Ya Ya's - should be a wonderful evening of talk, good food and one alcoholic beverage. 

5 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Oh yes ... that stamp is gorgeous, many possiblities for him!
Love your card, great colour scheme and lovely patterned papters, so very fitting for your focal image and theme.
Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Conniecrafter said...

great papers and great image!

Anne Marie Hile said...

You know, I was JUST looking at buying that stamp the other day and was needing some inspiration for it. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the image paired with the soft patterns. A gorgeous holiday card! Hope you had a fun nght out, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! :)

Marjie Kemper said...

What a beautiful card. Love that image and all your yummy BG papers. Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Such a pretty take on our sketch...I love the patterned papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!