Friday, September 16, 2011

Traditional Resist Technique


I want to share a card I made in the class I am taking online Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire.  Such fun - but I am still working on cards from the first two lessons - but I have been happy with what I have accomplished so far.    This card is "Traditional Resist Technique" - I stamped with Versamark on glossy paper, let it dry and then rubbed a distress ink over it.  I did the same technique on the sentiment.  I couldn't find any paper to match the blue - so I made my own by rubbing the distress ink on the size square I needed.  The image is pop dotted .  A bow and a few pearls were added to the front of the card. 

I am going to enter this card in the resist challenge on Lily Pad cards.

It rained today and I did not get a picture taken of the card I made in which I embossed on canvas - come back in the next couple days to see that and other cards using resist.

Have a good evening.

No comments: