Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vintage Santa Cards


This card was inspired by a card in the Paper Crafts Christmas Cards issue - Love the simplicity of it - It was a one layer card but I had to back my stamped image with black cardstock and just pop dot it off the cardbase.  In my final version of this card, the silver snowflake was replaced with a black button with twine tied through the holes of the button.  I got out my Tonic distresser and destressed the edges of the image and mat. 

IMy daughter had asked me to make a couple sets of cards for her for a silent auction at a conference she is attending.  I made 6 of this card.  The inside is finished also with a sentiment.  The envelope is stamped with a pine bough.  They are all in a kraft gift bag with a handcrafted gift tag on the card.

Hopefully it will bring some money for their silent auction.  Everyone have a wonderful day. 

No comments: