Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hero Arts, Crate Paper, SRM Stickers - Holiday Fun


The push to get my holiday cards has  started - I got two more done last night.  This card is based on the sketch at Lily Pads Blog.  The deadline is December 1 so I am just squeeking in here with my card.

I had bought this stamp set from Hero Arts and it comes with coordinating die cuts - I just die cut part of the snowman so he would fit on the circles I cut for the sketch.  (I know I should have colored his nose and scarf - but not going to do it now - I don't want to ruin the card).  I had this paper collection from Crate Paper - with coordinating die cuts and rub ons.  I used my distressing tool to rough up the edges of the paper also.  That always makes you feel "less stressed".  With the addition of one of those great SRM Stickers and a little May Arts Twine - my card is complete.  The card is 5 x 7 to accommodate the size of my images.

I know the family this will go to because they have three children - everyone enjoy your Saturday - so much to do - and I hope to make a dent in my holiday cards this week end plus make more LOVE cards for Operation Write Home.

No comments: