Sunday, December 18, 2011

Authentique Paper, Inkadinkado and SRM Stickers Unite

If you are looking for the OWH Hero Arts Skip - click here.




Coordinating Envelope



Frantically working on finishing up my holiday cards - one of the last ones to be made is a card for one of my neighbors - my backward neighbors - no they are not backwards - I just always make their cards so they open on the wrong side.  The first time I made a card for the family - I accidentally made it to open the wrong way and did not have time to fix it - so all cards for this family - open from the backside. 

I combined two challenges for this - I used the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping and the challenge to make a coordinating envelope on CAS Friday.  Since the envelope and card will be hand delivered I an dress the envelope up as much as I want.  I deliver dinner one night to them - soup, bread and dessert - I know during the holiday season when you have a busy family life - this is much appreciated. 

I love this snowman stamp by Inkadinkado - you can dress him up with some great colorsin his scarf and ear muffs.  I used my glitter pen to add sparkle to the scarf stripes, fringe, hat band and ear muffs.  Authentique Paper has this wonderful Christmas collection which almost makes a card by itself.  The addition of a great holiday sticker from SRM Stickers finishes off the card.

Well off to clean the refrigerator - sorry you are jealous of my wild and crazy life.


3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful Barb!! I love that snowman stamp, it's adorable! Love your color combo too! I'm finishing off my cards today, hope to have everything mailed off tomorrow.

John VanMulders said...

I have that stamp and I too really enjoy using it. Great cards!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

How sweet is this?!! Love every detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!