Monday, December 19, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday


It is Monday - time to show some love to some older paper.  The majority of this paper is beautiful but just been hidden beneath piles of new paper you love.  At least one day of the week I try to use some of this "unloved paper". 

This grouping from Making Memories is from last year's Christmas Collection.  It is beautiful paper and I had to have it but then never used it.  I may need to have a month or year of using my unloved paper - hmmmmm - sounds like a good New Year's resolution.

My card today is for another set of neighbors - they will receive it with dinner one night this week - need to find out what night they would like to receive dinner all prepared for them. 

The card is based on the sketch at Chupa's blog - Random Acts of Creativity.  She has a sketch each week.  This is the first time I have played along. 

The stamp is from Inkadinkado which I colored with Copics.  I used a Stardust pen over the top of parts of the snowman to add some sparkle to the card.  I also added some vintage stickles along the bottom to make it look like glistening snow.  The sentiment is from Jenni Bowlin.  Of course eerything is pop dotted to add dimension to the card - you can do this when you hand deliver. 

Well I must go start cleaning - I don't think the week is long enough to get everything done so I need to kick myself in gear.  I have a cookie exchange today also - at least I will have lots of different tasting sugar to keep me moving.

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous card, perfectly combined papers! So festive :)
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!! xoxo