Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Day and Monkeys


Isn't this the saddest looking monkey carrying his upside down box.  I believe adding the "Happy Day" sentiment is what makes you smile since Mr. Monkey is so morose.  I feel that way somedays.  This card is going into my Operation Write Home Box.  I know it will make someone smile.

The paper is by Crate Paper.  The stamps are by another local stamp company.  It is Crackerbox Palace in Janesville.  I added some May Arts twine.

Lawn Fawn was part of the Operation Write Home Blog Hop last week sharing humor - and I am sharing this card on their post.  Thanks for stopping by - hey it is Friday - I do not look like Mr. Monkey today.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

That is a sad looking monkey...but your card will make someone smile!
Headache went away for a bit with pills, now is back. Hows yours?