Monday, April 9, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday




Monday - the day you go back to work to rest up from the week end.  Luckily I had made my oldie moldie Monday cards before I left for the week end. 

I used a new stamp I got from Unity Stamps - thought it would make some great masculine cards for Operation Write Home.  Masculine cards are always in demand.  I believe the sentiment stamp is from Michael's $1 bin - I have gotten lots of mileage from this stamp. 

The stripes and plaid fabric are from some very old collections.  I was trying to clean out my paper and donate to something on campus - and I had to make some more cards from the paper.  Gee whiz - why can't I send it to a new home.  I do like how the cards turned out - the fabric for the shirts are so cute.  The cards are for Operation Write Home. 

Everyone enjoy your Monday. 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great "old" paper! I really like how all the shirts look like fabric. I'm old too, Hope I don't get donated before my time! LOL!