Sunday, May 20, 2012

Play Date Cafe - Black/White - Splash of Yellow


The Challenge on the Play Date Cafe is
Black...White...and a

'SPLASH' of Mustard Yellow

I decided to play along since I had all this yellow sitting around from cutting out some table markers for a wedding.  I will be using yellow in my cardmaking for a few months.  I did post one card earlier in the week.

I cut the design with my Silhouette.   Behind the flowers is one of the Bo Bunny color on color designs.  Unfortunately this was a very difficult card to photograph.  I think I took a dozen shots and this is the best one I got.  I added the pearls and gems to the center of the flowers.  The pearls are my white.  It also has a beautiful black bow on it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Wow - two posts in one day.

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

What bold graphics! They look fantastic. Love those black and white pearls as flower centers.

Thanks a bunch for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!