Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hero Arts and Echo Park Christmas Card


My card today is based on one of the sketches in the June Challenge on Hero Arts.  I had made a Christmas card earlier in the month and had all these strips of paper left so this card sketch seemed perfect for all those strips.  The paper is from the 6 x 6 pad - Season's Greetings - from Echo Park.  I love the vintage like colors in the pad.  I recently bought this sentiment off Amazon - it has three other sentiments with it for the holidays that are perfect for card fronts.  They will make great sentiments for cards for Operation Write Home.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! And another card done fro Christmas! I bought that set last year but I don't think I used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration.